REFLECTOR: CSA?

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 10:40:14 CDT 2013


http://www.canardaviation.com/


hope it works!
Mike
N104DD


________________________________
 From: Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net>
To: reflector at tvbf.org 
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 7:55 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: CSA?
 


I've been told many times that I should join the CSA and the Canard Aviators Forum. But every time I've tried over the past year, I get dead end links, 404s or just no way to get to a registration page.

So I just tried it again and I'm getting the same thing. This has got to be me. There's no way two sites can have the same problems for over a year.

Can someone provide a link to the registration page for CSA and Canard Aviators Forum?

Thanks,
Don

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130722/67da27e0/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list