REFLECTOR: Does anyone have their starter contactor on the firewall?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Wed Jul 17 13:10:39 CDT 2013


I've got the gear pump assembly from Wayne Lanza which has the battery and
the starter contactor on it.

I'm looking at the wiring and having to run the B-leads from the
alternators all the way up to the nose. It occurred to me that I if the
starter contactor was on the firewall that I could run the alternators to
the battery side of the starter contactor which would allow me to utilize
the low gauge wire already in place between the the starter and battery
contactor.

But every Velocity that I've looked at has the both contactors in the
front.

Just wondering anyone has their starter contactor on the firewall.

-Don Johnston
XL-RG
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130717/91d42ec2/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list