REFLECTOR: Wheel pants

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 15:06:28 CDT 2013


Mark, 

Is that for each? or all 3?  Dennis and I mean all 3. :) 

I can make it so them come off in seconds... but you'd have to build a new set every time ! 

Kurt 



-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Magee <edjonesbrady at gmail.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Cc: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2013 1:48 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Wheel pants



I'm looking for 5 mins tops...

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4S
1COR 16:13-14


On Jul 16, 2013, at 1:38 PM, "dennis.doc" <dennis.doc at gmail.com> wrote:



I built my wheel pants following Kurt's excellent idea. Takes me 9.9 minutes.

Dennis Martin




On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Kurt Winker <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:


P.s...
I reworked the pants to my own idea. Can have them off in 10 minutes.
Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 11:16, Jerry Teitsma <jteitsma at comcast.net> wrote:





I agree totally that they are a royal pain.  Mine look great and I have never had trouble with security but I have yet to find a good way to check air pressure and add air.  It takes me 1.5 -2 hours of on the floor work to take off and put on the wheel pants.  Surely there is a better way.  Any suggestions?  JT

 
Jerry Teitsma, RRC, CCCA
RCI Education 
PO Box 796 (mail), 36 Lodgepole Ct. (shipping)
Granby, CO   80446
Phone:  970-531-9641
jteitsma at comcast.net



_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


_______________________________________________
o change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
heck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130716/a5bcb300/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list