REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Graphics/Instruction

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:15:08 CDT 2013


I am extremely interested in dual engine controls for my aircraft (when I
get to that stage).  Ideally I would like to have two throttle quadrants
(Throttle, Mixture and Propeller), one on each side, similar in format to
the V-Twin.


On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Dick Harpster <
Dick-centralsecurity at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> I have a right side throttle cable I did not use if anyone is interested.
> Dick Harpster
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Bachman, Jonathan
> Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:48 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Graphics/Instruction
>
> Im intrested in that too.  I have a top loader so the pilot's throttle is
> not a std push - pull, but swings on a arc.  Any info would be helpful
>
> Jon Bachman
>
> ________________________________________
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of
> alec [alec at rhodius.com.ar]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:14 AM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Graphics/Instruction
>
> We have a left throttle, mixture and Prop command configuration. We would
> like to add a Right Throttle. Can someone please send  me the Graphics /
> instructions of where to combine both sides? Thanks.
> Alec
> alec at rhodius.com.ar
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check
> new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check
> new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130710/c0b5cf87/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list