REFLECTOR: Who came up with the lower strake windows?

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 19:30:39 CDT 2013


This is the first I have heard of them.   I love the idea!

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Robert Wood <slvegl99 at aol.com> wrote:

> It was back at least to 2000 or 2001 when I was building at the Velocity
> Service Center. May have Been earlier. I suspect Scott Swing but am not
> sure. We put them in then.
>
> Bob Wood
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jul 7, 2013, at 6:21 PM, "Darrell & Nora Kufalk" <kufalk at wi.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> I get more comments from people when they see these windows.****
>
> Rear seat passengers absolutely love them.****
>
> It would be nice to attribute the idea to someone.****
>
> ** **
>
> Darrell****
>
> ** **
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130707/ea6847f8/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list