REFLECTOR: Wire Labeling
John Tvedte
johnt at comp-sol.com
Sun Jul 7 12:07:46 CDT 2013
I have been using a Kroy K3100-PC. The hardware and label cartridges are good - not so with the software. I don't recommend this particular Kroy unit. A standalone unit that doesn't need to work with a computer is probably fine.
Supplies from www.imagesupply.com<http://www.imagesupply.com>
Image supply suggested I switch to K-sun.
I've used mostly 1/8" and ¼" heat shrink labels. Make sure if you get a label printer, that it supports the size of heat shrink you want to use.
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Don Johnston
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 6:06 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Wire Labeling
Since there's only so much you can learn from reading vendors "we are great" literature, I'm looking for feedback on wire labeling solutions.
My original plan was to use printed strips of paper under clear heat shrink tubing. But the pricing on some of the labeling equipment isn't too bad. Then again, I learned long ago when it comes to any tools: "Buy the best and you only cry once".
So if anyone has firsthand experience with any label printers that support printing on heat shrink tubing (i.e.Kroy, Rhino, K-Sun, Brady), I'd love to hear about it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130707/cb051f87/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list