REFLECTOR: Electrical system

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 08:21:30 CDT 2013


But if your HXr and AHRS are 24v, how is this going to work?

-Don

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM, Lawrence Epstein <ljepstein at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Here is the b/u for the GRT:
> http://www.tcwtech.com/IBBS.htm
>
> This should not be a problem. I will have a 14V "buss" for various items
> (Accessory power, etc). I can charge off of that.
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Lawrence Epstein <ljepstein at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>>
>> In the process of wiring the panel now. I didn't get the GRT b/u battery
>> with the initial order and was going to add it in later. Obviously, I
>> didn't know that I couldn't add it on to the 28V!
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130705/92d6d45f/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list