REFLECTOR: Electrical system
Lawrence Epstein
ljepstein at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:57:50 CDT 2013
Sorry- My b/u EFIS is the D10A, not the D100
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:54 AM, Lawrence Epstein <ljepstein at hotmail.com>wrote:
> Here is the b/u for the GRT:
> http://www.tcwtech.com/IBBS.htm
>
> This should not be a problem. I will have a 14V "buss" for various items
> (Accessory power, etc). I can charge off of that.
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Lawrence Epstein <ljepstein at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>>
>> In the process of wiring the panel now. I didn't get the GRT b/u battery
>> with the initial order and was going to add it in later. Obviously, I
>> didn't know that I couldn't add it on to the 28V!
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130705/1ef78576/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list