REFLECTOR: Inventory lists

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 14:23:23 CDT 2013


That's the list I had on my inventory.

As far as "supposed to have", the inventory is like the manual: There's the
manual (or inventory), and then there's reality. :-)

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Clayton Chase <chasec at gmail.com> wrote:

> All:
> As I'm getting in the retract gear and other parts for my kit I'm
> struggling to know if I have exactly what I'm supposed to have.   Does
> anybody have a master inventory list from the factory of all parts for all
> sections?  When inventorying did you use the parts list from the preface of
> each section? I have two lists, but neither has all sections of the kit and
> they differ in some ways.  I'd like to put the full list up on the VOBA
> site with pictures but want it to be complete.  I put a partial list up so
> far.
>
>
> The data I have is similar to this:
>    Part Name Part Number QTY Index Number  Latch LT & RT Push Rods
> VLPRLR-01 6 EA 1  Latch Base & Spring Pivot Assembly VLBSPA-01 2 EA 2  Lock
> Housing Co-Pilot Assembly VLHALR-01 1 EA 3  Pilot Lock Housing Assembly
> VLCKP-1 1 EA 4  Gas Spring Mounting Ball Hardware VPDDB-02 4 EA 5  Pressure
> Door Damper Nut PDDM-01 2 EA 5  Door Micro-switch Warning Assembly
> V-DMS-01 2 EA 6  Door Hinge CMDH-02 4 EA 7  For Door Gas Spring Nut Cover
> VGSNC-02 2 EA 8  Door Damper Bracket VDDD-02 2 EA 9  #10 Countersunk
> Phillip Screw MS24693C-373 32 EA 10  Keyed Cam-lock Pilot Door V8052CL-01 1
> EA 11  10X1" Sheet Metal Screw 80207 4 EA 12  1/4x5/8x1" Hardpoint DHP-01 2
> EA 13  1-24' pieces Trimlock Door Seal VTDS-022 24' 99  Door-Left MP
> VPMDL-01 1 EA 99  Door-Right MP VPMDR-01 1 EA 99  Interior Door Panel MP
> (L, R) VDLC-02 2 EA 99  Left and Right Latch Assembly VLBALR-01 2 EA 111  Door
> Gas Springs 8600-60 Damper VPDD-02 2 EA 112L
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130704/bd20ea47/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list