REFLECTOR: GRT ADAHRS Mounting Location
Pinkav8or
pinkav8or at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 10:27:45 CDT 2013
I installed mine on the canard,works great
Ray Watkins
N222RW
Sent from my iPad
On Jul 1, 2013, at 7:08 AM, Scott Baker <scottb33333 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Question to those flying with GRT EFIS system(s).
> I am soon to install a Grand Rapids dual ADAHRS unit in a fixed gear Velocity.
> Avionics shop has installed a 6' cable - enough to mount the ADAHRS in the nose compartment, but short of reaching the 'back of the bus' where I would typically install the ADAHRS unit.
> Need some feedback please, as to your experiences with mounting the unit in the nose compartment. Have there been any concerns/issues regarding performance?
> Thanks!
> Scott B.
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list