REFLECTOR: Velocity Twin - AOPA Cover - So Cool!

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 24 16:58:05 CST 2013


Are there two twins fling now?  The factory plane is brown I thought.
On 1/24/2013 4:29 PM, Scott Baker wrote:
> I think one can count on one's fingers the number of times AOPA has 
> featured an Experimental aircraft on the cover of AOPA PILOT.
> I cannot think of a more deserving aircraft than the Twin Velocity as 
> a prime example of what today's pilot would hope to own and fly.
> Many thanks to AOPA for opening its cover to Velocity - and to 
> Velocity for designing and building a revolutionary twin airplane.
> I hope Velocity sells a 'ton' of V-Twins.
> Scott B.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130124/08621104/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 93761 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130124/08621104/attachment-0001.jpe>


More information about the Reflector mailing list