REFLECTOR: What brake fluid to use with matco?

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Jan 23 19:46:19 CST 2013


And from what I read someplace (so take with a grain of salt since I don't remember where) NOT 5.1. Only DOT 5. 

Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jan 23, 2013, at 17:36, "Laurence Coen" <lwcoen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin,
> 
> DOT 5 is correct.
> 
> Larry Coen
> N136LC
> 
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "Kevin Baker" <flykb at verizon.net>
> Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:00 PM
> To: "Velocity Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: What brake fluid to use with matco?
> 
>> Hi All
>> I wanted to check on what type brake fluid to use with the old style brake pedal and matco brakes
>> I seem to remember it was Dot 5 but wanted to double check
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Kevin Baker
>> 
>> .
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list