REFLECTOR: GPS alert

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:46:03 CST 2013


Crawfish are medium size and very good now. Daughter had some this week. 

Rene' Dugas
Sent from an Apple. 

On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:34 PM, Mark Magee <edjonesbrady at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:49 PM, David Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Good time to visit Louisiana. 
>> 
>> Rene' Dugas
>> Sent from an Apple.
> 
> You buying? Crawfish pie?
> I might just intersect I-20 and IFR (I Follow Roads: Army Helo Protocol) eastbound for that.
> They can jerk my GPS signal, be hard to roll up I-20...
> 
> Mark B. Magee
> N34XL
> Sent from IPhone 4S
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list