REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
Velocity
velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 22 22:16:10 CST 2013
Yes if you want the files I can send them direct as they are to big for
the reflector.
Plane was built in solid works.
Ron
On 2/22/2013 10:14 AM, Reiff Lorenz wrote:
> Ron,
>
> That's really neat! I've never seen a 3D PDF before. What program did you use to create the model? Would you be willing to share the source file with the Reflector?
>
> Reiff
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ron N VelocityXLFG
> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:35 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
>
> I modeled my xl fg I wanted to see what it might look like when
> painted . Not finished with it but I though I would share as it has been quite lately. Chick and hold left mouse to rotate.
>
> Ron
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list