REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
Laurence Coen
lwcoen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:06:04 CST 2013
Hiroo,
The latest version of Adobe Reader is a free download and displays the image
correctly.
Larry Coen
N136LC
--------------------------------------------------
From: "Hiroo Umeno" <humeno at microsoft.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:06 PM
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
> Any chance this can be made available in some CAD format? Apparently, my
> reader cannot view 3D PDF format.
>
> I can convert just about any CAD format (SolidWorks, ProE, etc).
>
> Hiroo
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Reiff Lorenz
> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:14 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
>
>
> Ron,
>
> That's really neat! I've never seen a 3D PDF before. What program did you
> use to create the model? Would you be willing to share the source file
> with the Reflector?
>
> Reiff
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Ron N VelocityXLFG
> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:35 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity 3d pdf
>
> I modeled my xl fg I wanted to see what it might look like when
> painted . Not finished with it but I though I would share as it has been
> quite lately. Chick and hold left mouse to rotate.
>
> Ron
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list