REFLECTOR: Insurance Question will never die

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 15:09:20 CST 2013


I have these folks as well after leaving AUA.
Costello was fast and very helpful
And do full insure velocities

Thanks
Kevin Baker
N164PS

.

On Feb 18, 2013, at 2:47 PM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:

> Ron,
>  
> Try these guys. I've had great luck with them.
>  
> Kurt
>  
> Costello Insurance Association
> 
>   
> 428 E Southern Ave
> Tempe, AZ 85282
> (480) 968-7746 (800) 528-6483
> View Website »
> Hours:
> 
> Sun: Closed
> Mon: 9:00am-5:00pm
> Tue: 9:00am-5:00pm
> Wed: 9:00am-5:00pm
> Thu: 9:00am-5:00pm
> Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
> Sat: Closed
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Velocity <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
> To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Insurance Question will never die
> 
> Talked to Avemco they quoted me $800 for liability insurance .
> No passenger coverage only pilot insurance and no hull coverage.
> When I asked why she said that velocity record is not good  and
> there are not enough fling to give them insurance. Plus they are not as 
> safe
> as an RV. Her words not mine.
> 
> EAA  insurance said they would not insure a velocity . I thought E stood 
> for Experimental
> my bad.
> 
> The number I had for falcon insurance was not valid, any one go a good 
> contact for falcon
> Insurance .
> 
> I am now waiting to hear back from Pamm at AUA. She doesn't have the 
> best record of
> returning messages but has a good record for getting insurance for 
> velocitys.
> Bless hear heart.
> 
> 
> As you can see I am now looking for insurance so I can take on 
> passengers as my 40 hrs
> are almost complete.
> 
> Any help
> 
> Ron
> 
> velocityxl at fastmail.fm
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130218/89cbfe57/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list