REFLECTOR: Insurance Question will never die

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Mon Feb 18 11:22:18 CST 2013


I use Dick Kinney with Sutton James. His number is 919-545-3040 or
919-604-6048-m. Dick has been great to deal with and rates are very
reasonable. I did have to have 10 hours training with John at Velocity
first.
Grover McNair


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Velocity
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:55 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Insurance Question will never die

Talked to Avemco they quoted me $800 for liability insurance .
No passenger coverage only pilot insurance and no hull coverage.
When I asked why she said that velocity record is not good  and
there are not enough fling to give them insurance. Plus they are not as 
safe
as an RV. Her words not mine.

EAA  insurance said they would not insure a velocity . I thought E stood 
for Experimental
my bad.

The number I had for falcon insurance was not valid, any one go a good 
contact for falcon
Insurance .

I am now waiting to hear back from Pamm at AUA. She doesn't have the 
best record of
returning messages but has a good record for getting insurance for 
velocitys.
Bless hear heart.


As you can see I am now looking for insurance so I can take on 
passengers as my 40 hrs
are almost complete.

Any help

Ron

velocityxl at fastmail.fm


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list