REFLECTOR: Landing gear door Question

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Fri Feb 1 09:51:10 CST 2013


Main gear doors no problem leaving off. I have mine off for a while. Not sure what the drag difference is though.

Doug

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Peter Braswell
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 7:44 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Landing gear door Question

All,
Was wondering:

Has anybody just left the gear door off?  Maybe a stupid question, but I'm wondering what, if any drag penalty there is?

If Q #1 is off the mark, I was wondering about deferring installing the gear doors until after our test phase is over.  Any down side to that that I should consider?

TIA,
Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com<http://www.zuluworks.com>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130201/64319001/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list