REFLECTOR: Roll trim mod suggestions

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Dec 15 10:13:48 CST 2013


Carl,

Nice picture.  I fly over it on my trips between MS and NY.

John

On 12/12/2013 5:52 AM, Carl Hoffman wrote:
> I've been been flying with the factory setup for 13 years. Early on I 
> changed the S spring to full width, no narrowing. The Navaid autopilot 
> and GPS coupler to the Garmin 295 work fine, as well as the roll trim 
> motor. In flight the trailing edge is a little high.
>
> Carl Hoffman
>
> Sent from my iPad.
> Cherokee lake on the Holston river at KMOR on 12/3/13
> image.jpeg
>



---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131215/7001105f/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 179392 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131215/7001105f/attachment-0001.jpe>


More information about the Reflector mailing list