REFLECTOR: Composite Designs Landing Gear Controller Dimmer?

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:31:44 CST 2013


I don't know for sure if it works the way the dimmer works on my EI engine monitor but if it does, connecting it to the panel light switch will make it dim when you turn on the panel lights.

Larry Coen
N136LC


From: Pinkav8or 
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 2:57 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Composite Designs Landing Gear Controller Dimmer?


That is a built in power reduction and will not work with a dimmer pod


Ray Watkins

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:


  There's a .25" spade connector on the back of the controller under the "Alarm" tab that's labeled "Dim".  




  On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Pinkav8or <pinkav8or at aol.com> wrote:

    Don't think you can hook up a dimmer,but not sure. I have his system and remember wanting to be able to dim at night(I fly a lot at night)and not being able to.Turns out to not really be that bad,all the lights are out in cruz and the bright lights till gear up or till landing is not bad

    Ray Watkins
    N222RW

    Sent from my iPad

    > On Dec 3, 2013, at 8:56 AM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    > Does anyone know the specifics of the dimmer hookup for Wayne's landing gear controller?
    >
    > I can't find anything in the doc's and I haven't been able to get a response from Wayne.
    >
    > I'm guessing that maybe it's a pot that has one leg grounded. But I don't know what resistance the pot would be.
    >
    > -Don
    > _______________________________________________
    > To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
    >
    > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131203/c45e8227/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list