REFLECTOR: breather augment hose
Don Johnston
numa at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 15:11:56 CDT 2013
Oshkosh. One of the supply tents. I think it was B&B
Supply<http://www.bandbaircraftsupplies.com/>.
It was just sitting there. They had 2 or 3 as I recall. I paid a whopping
$3. :-)
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Velocity <velocityxl at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Where did you get the High temp silicone hose . I had some attached to my
> headers like you do
> but the hose kept braking.
>
> Ron
>
>
>
> On 8/18/2013 2:33 PM, Scott Derrick wrote:
>
> Somebody asked about the exhaust augmenter hose and I said I would provide
> a pic.
>
> attached
>
> the light blue portion of the hose is high temp silicone. You can see a
> small aluminum heat shroud attached to the hose where the hose is close to
> the exhaust header. Not sure if the shield is really needed but couldn't
> hurt.
>
> The darker hose is connected with a short thin wall aluminum pipe,
> clamped with safety wire. That is 3/4 hose all the way, bigger is better.
> Smaller hose restricts flow and raises the pressure in the crankcase.
>
> The silicone hose hasn't shown any effect of heat damage in 50 hours.
>
> Scott
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130831/92f960af/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list