REFLECTOR: RG Insurance

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Fri Aug 30 18:05:47 CDT 2013


First let me apologize to everyone for asking for information that I should
be able to find on the Reflector or Wiki.  I have tried and I can't seem to
make either work for me.

I know that there was someone that was given a requirement of 500 total
hours and 100 retract to get insurance.  Well after having insurance on an
RG for a year, the company (like many of you have experienced recently) has
gotten out of the Experimental market.  Now I have the same requirements
and I don't have the hours.

Whomever it was that went throught this mess and found insurance.  I would
appreciate it if you would send me (off reflector see address at bottom)
any information you have on how you addressed it and who helped you.  If
someone has a way of finding the reflector posting, please send that or
directions for getting to the info.

This is most disheartening.  I have a Standard RG and we are building an XL
RG and I have to hope there is a solution other than renting planes for to
build both total and RG hours.

[LINK: mailto:Jerry at JLBEnt.com] Jerry at JLBEnt.com

Jerry at JLBEnt.com


Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130830/ad987a74/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list