REFLECTOR: Throttle micro switches
Brooke Wolf
bwolf1 at tds.net
Mon Aug 26 18:58:43 CDT 2013
Don
I looked long and hard for those switches. Found a couple of sources, the last one being on Amazon. Sorry I can't tell you more right now, as we are currently in Woody Point Newfoundland. Taking the Velocity to St Anthony tomorrow. I'll check my sources when I get back home in a couple of weeks,
Brooke
Sent from my iPad
On Aug 25, 2013, at 11:20 PM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have a part number for the micro switch that is used for the throttle/gear down sensor? All I have are the roller lever type. It looks like most people have one with a really long, flexible arm.
>
> http://www.velocity-xl.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/DSC_0170.jpg
>
> I've been looking though Mouser, but with over a thousand switches, it's getting tedious.
>
> -Don
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130826/5ad533c1/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list