REFLECTOR: Wasabi Racer - Ken Baker
Scott Baker
scottb33333 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:54:50 CDT 2013
On 8/23/2013 9:29 AM, jerry at jlbent.com wrote:
> I saw Ken Baker's name mentioned as a member of the team the built the
> new Reno F1 racer, Wasabi. I am guessing it is the same Ken Baker that
> moved from Velocity to Scaled Composites a few years ago.
> I know Scott Baker is on the Reflector and I think Ken still checks it
> too. Would one of you confirm Ken's participation and provide more
> details about the plane if Ken is the Ken (Brat Boy) we know.
> Very cool
> http://eaa.org/news/2013/2013-08-20_wasabi-special-emerges-from-mojave-group-effort.asp
> Jerry Brainard
> Jerry at JLBEnt.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
Yep. Guilty. One in the same Ken.
Elliot Sequin and Jenn Whaley also work at Scaled.
I personally don't know any details of Wasabi beyond that was published
in the article.
Development of the aircraft was very much as small group effort and
built on a modest budget.
Scott B.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130823/a61901ba/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list