REFLECTOR: GRT OAT probe?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri Aug 23 05:52:31 CDT 2013


I just found out from Carlos that the EIS comes with the white plastic OAT
proble. The EFIS comes with the metal, through-hole mount probe.

So I'll just hold off mounting the OAT probe until I get the HXr.

-Don


On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM, John Tvedte <johnt at comp-sol.com> wrote:

>  Don,****
>
> ** **
>
> I switched to their newer aluminum probe – ****
>
> ** **
>
> You might want to call them and switch over…****
>
> ** **
>
> John****
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Don Johnston
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:14 PM
> *To:* reflector at tvbf.org
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: GRT OAT probe?****
>
> ** **
>
> For those with the white plastic OAT probe from Grand Rapids:  What and
> how are you mounting the probe?****
>
> -Don****
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130823/9f044972/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list