REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 101, Issue 85
Brooke Wolf
bwolf1 at tds.net
Sun Aug 18 18:49:49 CDT 2013
We will Jeff. Can't wait to taste some of that lobster!
Brooke
>
>
> From: Jeff Barnes <jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Fw: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
> Date: August 18, 2013 5:14:57 PM EDT
> To: Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>
>
> From: Jeff Barnes <jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net>;
> To: bwolf1 at tds.net <bwolf1 at tds.net>;
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
> Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 8:53:25 PM
>
> Bar harbor best lobster I ever had. Have a ball !
>
>
> From: Brooke Wolf <bwolf1 at tds.net>;
> To: <reflector at tvbf.org>;
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
> Sent: Sun, Aug 18, 2013 8:28:07 PM
>
> Thanks Mark. I'll let you know how it goes. I just planned a tentative itinerary. Very tentative…Knoxville - Finger Lakes NY - St. John, NB - St Johns, NF - St. Anthony, NF - Stevenville, NF - Sidney, NS - Charlottetown, PWE - Halifax, NS - Yarmouth, NS - Quebec City - Ithaca, NY - Knoxville. Whew!…I don't think I can get it all in.
>
> I like to fly VFR when I can and IFR only when necessary. Any Canadian's on the Canardian (Reflector) list out there that can tell me anything scary about VFR in Canada? I think a flight plan is required. Do they have flight following in the region I am going to fly? Do they call it "flight following"?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brooke
>
>
>> From: Mark Riley <the_rileys1 at verizon.net>
>> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 101, Issue 80 - Brooke's Envy Inspiring No Agenda Vacation
>> Date: August 18, 2013 1:24:17 PM EDT
>> To: reflector at tvbf.org
>> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>>
>>
>> Brooke:
>>
>> Lake Placid, NY is beautiful. Bennington, VT would make a nice stop. Watkins Glen, via Elmira, NY for soaring and hiking the glen. Niagara Falls. wine country tours in the Finger Lakes. Along the coast, you could do Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Block Island, Newport, etc. Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City is beautiful. Try the web site Funplacestofly.com.
>>
>>
>> I look forward to hearing about your trip. I want to do the same thing with my wife.
>>
>> Have a great trip.
>>
>> Mark
>>>
>>> Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:54:10 -0400
>>> From: Brooke Wolf <bwolf1 at tds.net>
>>> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list Builders list
>>> <reflector at tvbf.org>
>>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Canadian Maritime Provinces
>>> Message-ID: <A2817055-0A2C-4504-866E-7416BB132440 at tds.net>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>>>
>>> Hello All
>>>
>>> My lovely wife and I are going to fly the Velocity from Tennessee up to Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PWE, and a possibly Quebec City beginning next Tuesday. We have ABSOLUTELY NO AGENDA except to see what we can see for 2-3 weeks. It is to be an adventure!
>>>
>>> Any ideas from the Reflector community on places to visit, places to stay, things to see, airports to park at, airports to avoid, pitfalls to avoid, etc would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Brooke
>>>
>>>
>
>
>
>
> From: Jeff Barnes <jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Fw: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island
> Date: August 18, 2013 5:14:57 PM EDT
> To: Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130818/e6b431a5/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list