REFLECTOR: mag timing

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 20:33:27 CDT 2013


Maybe the timing pin was installed in the wrong hole initally when setting up for installation... Isn't there a L and a R for different rotations... Or do only four cylinder engines have that...?

Steve 

From: gibbons at as.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:49:11 -0700
Subject: REFLECTOR: mag timing





Hello
I have a AEIO 540 l1b5 I and got a new slick mag and Light speed Ing. The 
engine tag cause for 20 degrees timing and been timing it their for years.  
Now I have a new mag and  the engine will not run well at 20 degrees, but 
set it for 35 degrees it  run good.  Does any body know why  it 
will run on 35 and not 20?
Barry

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130817/ef344fda/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list