REFLECTOR: Insurance

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 12:37:09 CDT 2013


I dropped her years ago due to poor service. 


KW



-----Original Message-----
From: Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance


          
    When I call many of the Agents and Company   listed on the    Reflector  Pam was the only one 
    that even cam back with a quote. In this Era of difficulty getting    insurance we need all the 
    supporters we can get. And for me Pam is a big supporter of the    velocity . Sorry
     others have not gotten the support she has given me. 
    
    
    
    Ron
    
    
    
On 8/16/2013 10:14 AM, Jim Kanter      wrote:
    
    
      
After years of insuring with Pam Sharpe she        suddenly stopped returning any emails or phone calls.        

        
        
I ended up going with Falcon Insurance through EAA for this          year's renewal. Rates are a little more than I was getting          from AUA but the agency is infinitely more responsive.
        

        
        
          
Falcon Insurance Agency,                    Inc.
          
CSR                    - EAA Department
          
            Phone (866)                      647-4322
          
            Fax (830)                      792-1144
          
            Kerrville ,                    TX
        
      
      

        
        
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Tom          Cacek <hytec45 at aol.com>          wrote:
          
            Pam Sharp was locked out from my carrier as a agent.  With            the poor (lack of) service she provided for the many years I            and many others received, it's no wonder.  You may want to            try another agent.  I moved to Falcon a couple years ago,            and have been happy.
            
            Sent from AOL Mobile Mail            

              
              
              -----Original Message-----
              From: Doug Kanczuzewski <doug at customstudio.com>
              To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
              Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 11:45 AM
              Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
              
              
            
            
              
                
                  
                    
                      
I would love to see something                          under $2K, my last insurance coverage was for                          $2,612.
                      
Experimental/retractable/ over                          1200 hrs total time/ multi/ instrument                          ratings.
                      
Full flight coverage, $120K hull                          from ARC.
                      
I was told by Pam Sharpe there                          was not many carriers willing to cover, and                          others were even higher.
                      
 
                      
Doug K
                      
 
                      
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org                          [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]                          On Behalf Of nmflyer1 at aol.com
                          Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:29 AM
                          To: reflector at tvbf.org
                          Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
                      
 
                      
We got the same notice for the insurance                          on the Cub. Costello told us that the company                          was exiting the aircraft insurance market, and                          they got us 4 new quotes.                         
                      
                        
 
                      
                      
                        
Just for the hell of it, Misty and I                            stopped by the EAA insurance tent at                            Oshkosh. We received a quote from them for                            about $2300. That was about $400 more than                            Costello had gotten for us. 
                      
                      
                        
 
                      
                      
                        
 
                      
                      
                        
Kurt 
                            
                          
                        
                          
-----Original                              Message-----
                              From: David Ullman <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
                              To: reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
                              Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 8:01 am
                              Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Insurance
                          
                            
Received a terse note in the mail yesterday titled "Notice of Nonrenewal of
                            
Insurance".  I have my SEFG insurance with Britt/Paulk (through EAA) and it
                            
appears that " The reason for nonrenewal is carrier exiting program".  I
                            
assume that means the B/P is getting out of insuring airplanes, Velocitiies
                            
or????
                            
 
                            
I have fixed gear and 100 hours, so we will see what EAA tells me.  I have
                            
until Oct 1st to find new insurance.  I will try some of the other agents
                            
suggested here.
                            
 
                            
 
                            
David Ullman
                            
N444DX
                            
President EAA 292
                            
541-760-2338
                            
david at davidullman.com
                            
 
                            
 
                            
 
                            
 
                            
_______________________________________________
                            
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
                            
 
                            
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
                            
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
                            
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
                            
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
                          
                        
                      
                    
                  
                
                
                  
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

                
              
            
            
            _______________________________________________
            To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
            
            Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
            user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
            Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
            Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
          
        
        
      
      
      
      
      
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
    
    
  

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130816/6d9d0302/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list