REFLECTOR: Fly Cool Air Conditioner

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:53:31 CDT 2013


All,
Has anyone installed the Fly Cool A/C. After all my research I believe this
is where I'm heading. I believe a V at OSH had a sign in front of it with
these folks logo.
I wish to discuss installation questions with anyone who's flying with this
system.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/elpages/flycoolackit.php

Thanks
Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Brady TX

-- 
A human being should be able to change a
diaper<http://www.ebay.com/sch/Consumer-Electronics-/293/i.html?_nkw=diaper>,
plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight
efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
- Lazarus Long<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?toolid=10029&campid=CAMPAIGNID&customid=CUSTOMID&catId=267&type=2&ext=300927187756&item=300927187756>,
as written by Robert A. Heinlein.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130812/c1309678/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list