REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 101, Issue 7 - Airventure Pictures
Mark Riley
the_rileys1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 3 20:01:58 CDT 2013
Back from Oshkosh. I've posted over 100 pictures on the blog, including lots from the Velocity Cookout. It was a great time and was very well attended. Great job by the Reiff's and everyone pitched in as usual. It was great seeing so many of you again.
Check the pictures at marksvelocity.blogspot.com.
Mark
On Aug 3, 2013, at 1:00 PM, reflector-request at tvbf.org wrote:
> Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
> reflector at tvbf.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> reflector-request at tvbf.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> reflector-owner at tvbf.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. Infinity Stick grip switch assignments? (Don Johnston)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:00:28 -0500
> From: Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net>
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick grip switch assignments?
> Message-ID:
> <CALD29ioaQ8-s2K4fMau5EjTNevbeU9NjTsuWkSkxDvVYHoNaRA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> I believe that I have finally settled on the Infinity stick grip. It's a
> little too busy for my taste (too many buttons) but I can live with it.
> Looked at the Tosten and all the Ray Allens. I really like the Ray Allen
> 207 with the soft foam but the top switch positions just didn't feel like a
> natural position for me.
>
> So here's my question:
>
> For people that have the Infinity stick, what functions do you have
> assigned to the various switches? (other than trim) And I'm guessing that
> most everyone would use the index finger trigger for PTT, right?
>
> Thanks!
> Don
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130803/644b4a1a/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> End of Reflector Digest, Vol 101, Issue 7
> *****************************************
More information about the Reflector
mailing list