REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick grip switch assignments?
Don Johnston
numa at comcast.net
Sat Aug 3 13:56:27 CDT 2013
Is "S.B." the SpeedBrake?
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Jim & Sharon Beck <jsbeck618 at gmail.com>wrote:
> Don
> Attached image shows my panel with the stick assignments plate left of the
> radios, the fuel pump switch is in addition to the panel rocker switch.
> S.B. is a toggle that the down position must be held down for approx 5
> seconds for full extension and up position is automatic to retractto fully
> closed, theauto pilot switch is a temporary disconnect for my trio pro
> pilot which when pushed allows me to disconnect and when released will
> resume on new heading or altitude. I find this works well for me. I am very
> comfortable with the infinity as is similar to many helicopter grips I have
> used many years ago in military helicopters.
> Jim
>
>
> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I believe that I have finally settled on the Infinity stick grip. It's a
>> little too busy for my taste (too many buttons) but I can live with it.
>> Looked at the Tosten and all the Ray Allens. I really like the Ray Allen
>> 207 with the soft foam but the top switch positions just didn't feel like a
>> natural position for me.
>>
>> So here's my question:
>>
>> For people that have the Infinity stick, what functions do you have
>> assigned to the various switches? (other than trim) And I'm guessing that
>> most everyone would use the index finger trigger for PTT, right?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Don
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130803/03fc482c/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list