REFLECTOR: Oil Line Bracket

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 28 00:25:53 CDT 2013


Hi,

A bit quiet on the Reflector, so I will throw a question out. My EAA counselor, has suggested that I 
add bracing to the Oil line bracket. He says he thinks that it will be subject to vibration and long term
it will fail.

So, the question is, has anyone had any problems with this bracket? Any fatigue on the bracket
from vibration? My thought is that the oil lines themselves will serve to add stiffness, and the bracket
will not see a large enough vibration amplitude to cause any fatigue... but what do I know, my
plane is not flying yet. So the question is out to those that are.

Jack

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130427/9c0b1737/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image[1].png
Type: image/png
Size: 60863 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130427/9c0b1737/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the Reflector mailing list