REFLECTOR: KX 155 radio
Scott Baker
scottb33333 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:35:36 CDT 2013
Keep an eye on eBay. I believe KX155 units are voltage specific. If you have a 12v system, be sure to buy a 12v unit. Some shops sell yellow tagged units on eBay.
Scott Baker
On Apr 23, 2013, at 11:21 AM, <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
> I've been having issues with my KX 155. I've had an avionics shop check it twice and tell me it's fine. Yesterday I borrowed another KX 155 and was astounded at the improvement. So, I've decided to buy a new KX 155, with glideslope. The best price I've found is $4350. Mine is too old for core value. I want something I can just plug into the existing tray. If anyone knows where I can get a better price, I'd like to hear from you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John
>
>
> This message was delivered by BlueFrog.com. For the best email, please visit http://www.bluefrog.com
>
> If you believe this message is spam, please report to abuse at bluefrog.com.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130423/4c960cc0/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list