REFLECTOR: Towing

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 18 09:52:58 CDT 2013


Tire looks pretty chewed up did that happen before you installed the damper?

Ron

On 4/18/2013 7:54 AM, David Rene Dugas wrote:
> I use an electric tow that clamps on two machined depressions one on each side of the forks. Everything has compromises so they are only 3/8 " deep. The tow clamps on and away I go on RG. My hanger has a lip too. My choice solo is to power into the hanger or tow. I push or pull on the canard all other times and always(so far) ask the linemen to let me park so they will not need to move me.
>
>
>
>
>
> Rene' Dugas
> Sent from an Apple.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130418/36fc6939/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list