REFLECTOR: Towing Velocities

dennis.doc dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:07:25 CDT 2013


I re-purposed a snow blower into a tug. I made a 1" pin that fits into the
bottom of the nose gear shaft. A lever lifts the nose up about 2" and
viola. Easy to move in any direction. Transmission has forward and reverse.
Pictures available if anyone has an old snow blower they want to recycle.


On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Mark Morse <mt.morse at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm building an XL-FG and am wondering how you move around the finished
> product.  No prongs for towbar...  No strut to pull on...
>
> Do owners use tugs?  Or powered tow bars?   Pull on the canard/elevator?
>
> Anyone have a recommendation?
>
> Thanks
>
> From Mark Morse
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130417/f090a5c4/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list