REFLECTOR: Velocity Project for sale
none
markinchampions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:41:26 CDT 2013
I have one for sale as well.
Mark Hansen
On Apr 15, 2013, at 9:57 AM, timfwalsh01 at comcast.net wrote:
> Peter,
>
>
>
> What Velocity are you referring to? I thought I knew all the Velocities in the area. Tim
>
>
> From: "Peter Braswell" <peter.braswell at gmail.com>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:22:12 AM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Project for sale
>
> Human nature: I start too high and people get scared off. Start too low and I give it away.
>
>
> I agree with you though. Do the market research, know how much you have in the project. Know what you can and cannot live with in terms of rock bottom and then put something out there! :)
>
> I saw an XL advertised near me (Warrenton VA.) for $186K. It was a gorgeous airplane, but in today's market I thought it took hutzpah to ask that kind of coin. If I were really in the market though, I would have called the guy and at least started exploring ...
>
> -Peter
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> "It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net> wrote:
>> Why are people so afraid of putting a price on something?
>>
>> -------- Original Message --------
>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Project for sale
>> From: Bill Werner <wwerner at earthlink.net>
>> To: reflector at tvbf.org
>> Date: 04/14/2013 04:45 PM
>> I have put my Velocity kit up for sale. Since I purchased N255DM 2 years ago I have had little time to work on my kit. Details (pictures and For Sale Flyer) are on my Web Site http://home.earthlink.net/~wwerner/Velocity/Velocity.html
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>
>>
>> Bill Werner
>>
>> wwerner at earthlink.net
>>
>> 321-501-5434 (C)
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>> --
>> We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can.
>> Will Rogers
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130415/cc0c99ef/attachment-0001.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list