REFLECTOR: Alberta Contact

Bob Huntingford bhunting at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 1 22:14:24 CDT 2013


I too am looking for someone with a flying Velocity. Mine is years away 
and the only other one I know of is Herman Freidrich in Forestberg AB. 
His is very near completion as Travis from Sebastian has been up here 
several times helping him get it ready to fly. I do not have a phone 
number off hand but if you want me to contact him and have him call you 
I can do that but it may take some time. Let me know.

Bob Huntingford
Velocity XL-FG

On 4/1/2013 4:06 PM, Bernard Despins wrote:
> I am looking for someone in Alberta, Canada with a flying Velocity. 
> Does anyone know a contact?
>
> Bernard Despins
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bhunting.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 326 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130401/b5364b68/attachment.vcf>


More information about the Reflector mailing list