REFLECTOR: Exhaust

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:06:44 CDT 2012


Miss typed. 2.25 inches extending out of the cowl. Sorry. 

Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S

On Sep 21, 2012, at 4:55 PM, David Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mine exits about .25 inches out sloping aft. I cut a wedge out of the aft edge to encourage a quieter exhaust pulse. If one looks closely you can see the old oil I sprayed on the cowl showing the air deflection. I believe an aerodynamic hump with a tear drop fairing extending almost a foot aft would help and the void caused could cause slight vacuum inside of the cowl improving cooling. I've been too lazy to do it and I have no cooling problems. FYI. One must zoom in to see the oil. Aft is to the left. 
> 
> 
> <photo.JPG>
> 
> 
> 
> Rene' Dugas
> Sent from my iPhone4S
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list