REFLECTOR: Exhaust

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:55:24 CDT 2012


Mine exits about .25 inches out sloping aft. I cut a wedge out of the aft edge to encourage a quieter exhaust pulse. If one looks closely you can see the old oil I sprayed on the cowl showing the air deflection. I believe an aerodynamic hump with a tear drop fairing extending almost a foot aft would help and the void caused could cause slight vacuum inside of the cowl improving cooling. I've been too lazy to do it and I have no cooling problems. FYI. One must zoom in to see the oil. Aft is to the left. 


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: photo.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 59522 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120921/074eeab7/attachment-0001.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------



Rene' Dugas
Sent from my iPhone4S


More information about the Reflector mailing list