REFLECTOR: Link to YouTube Video of N173DK 1st Flight

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 21:48:41 CDT 2012


Dennis.

 

Good first flight and video!  Don’t worry about changing your brakes just yet.  I have the same brakes on my XL-RG and I have no problems with them anymore.  My first landings were too fast and my brakes faded almost every time.  As you get better at landings, you will need less and less brakes.  Also very important is to get your idle speed down to about 600 RPM.  This made a huge difference in stopping distance for me.

 

Darrell

N207DK

 

p.s.  Nice N number.

 

 

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Dennis King
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:25 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Link to YouTube Video of N173DK 1st Flight

 

Here's the link to the video of my 1st flight today.  Sorry for the shakes...the photographer was pretty far away from the runway, so he had to use a lot of zoom, so it was hard to keep the plane in the frame.  But considering I just threw him a camera unlike anything he had ever used when he showed up and jumped in the plane, I think he did a pretty good job!  At least the taxi footage provides a pretty good video tour of Columbus Municipal Airport.

 

Dennis King

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNU5iL3WLbU <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNU5iL3WLbU&feature=plcp> &feature=plcp

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120911/c85e6320/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list