REFLECTOR: Utah Sightseeing

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:58:04 CDT 2012


I'm interested too.  Planning similar trip in a month.
Rene'


On Sep 5, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Bob Jackson (Jax Tech) wrote:

> I’m flying to Utah tomorrow and would like to fly through several of the National Parks on Friday – Arches, Canyonlands, Glen Canyon, Grand Staircase, Zion, etc..  Is anyone a particular ‘pro’ with respect to procedures, clearances, check-in authorities, how low can you go for these areas?  I’m coming from the East, so plan to make Moab/Canyonlands (KCNY) my first stop, unless someone has a better suggestion.
>  
> I would appreciate any suggestions, guidance, links or anything else anyone thinks would be useful.  Sorry for the short fuse…
>  
> Bob Jackson
> Velocity Turbo XL/RG/XC
> N2XF
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120905/f78d1cf2/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list