REFLECTOR: To cant or not to cant?

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 16:46:30 CDT 2012


That's what I thought. :-(

I have a noticeable cant to the right. I thought that I may have a
misaligned firewall (even though I checked it many times up until now).
Albert suggested that I check the engine mount and it turns out mine is
asymmetric. I haven't done the math to determine how many degrees off
center it is yet.

Guess I'll be calling Scott in the morning. :-(

-Don

From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Cc:
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 11:10:25 -0600
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: To cant or not to cant?

I was told by Duane not to cant when building my engine mount.
Perpendicular mount.

P factor doesn't apply in a pusher.  Torque, we only wish we had that
problem!

Scott
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20120903/fed2c946/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list