REFLECTOR: Need control rod extension
Carl Hoffman
hoffman3 at rcn.com
Mon Oct 29 20:58:07 CDT 2012
On Oct 29, 2012, at 9:07 PM, Reiff Lorenz <Reiff at lorenz.com> wrote:
> <image002.jpg>
> I'm looking for a 1/4 – 28 control rod extension. I need to add about 1" to the elevator push-rods for the side-stick installation.
>
> Aircraft Spruce has these 10 – 32 extensions, but I could not find a larger size on their site.
>
> http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/extcontrols.php
>
> Anyone know where I can get a one-inch-long 1/4 – 28 version of this?
>
>
> Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
> Velocity XL-RG, 37% complete
> Currently working on: Control connections at the left wing root.
>
>
> The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar is available 24/7 at:
> https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65
>
> It's not available 24/7 on an iPad/iPhone.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121029/711d35e9/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list