REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013
Michael Watson
mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:42:13 CDT 2012
Hi Brett,
I think this is an unusual view if a Velocity. Maybe you can add it
to the calender.
On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Brett Ferrell
<reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder, since I haven't gotten anywhere near enough new
> pictures submitted for next year's calendar, that if you liked the calendar
> and want to have one next year, please submit (or encourage others to
> submit) your favorite pictures. If you send them to me, I'll compile them
> and make the calendar available for order.
>
> Brett
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
Dual GRT EFIS HX Synthetic Vision
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TopView_N104MW.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 144399 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121026/14a0f870/attachment-0001.jpe>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list