REFLECTOR: Seat recline

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Sun Oct 21 13:49:23 CDT 2012


Hi Alex,

The covers are REALLY hard to find. In an indirect way I got them from Mazda. The cover
is actually a three part system top cover, bottom cover, and handle. Each one has its own part number
after several attempts, I figured out the part numbers to look for. 

So I googled the part numbers and found them at different places. One place carried the bottom cover and handle, but not
the top. The other place carried the top cover, but not the bottoms. So I had to do two orders
at two different places. Extra shipping costs, but I really wanted new covers. 

Mazda dealers don’t stock them, and can’t order them, so you have to find someone that still has them.


Part numbers:

NA01-88-036-00         Cover RT, ST
NA01-88-086-00         Cover LT, ST

NA01-88-031A-00        Cover RT
NA01-88-081A-00        Cover LT

NA01-88-034-00        Knob RT
NA01-88-084-00        Knob LT


The two places I found this stuff was:

http://parts.arlingtonmazda.com/products/COVER%28L%29,-KNUCKLE-%28NA01%252d88%252d081A%252d00%29.html

 http://www.northpennmazda.com/?http://www.partswebsite.com/northpenn/index.php?i=1&make=136


Jack


From: Alex Balic 
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:22 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Seat recline

Hi Jack-

I have the hinges also- got them for just 60/pair on ebay, but I didn’t find the covers- did you get them new from Mazda?

 

Alex

 

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jack Prock
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:32 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Seat recline

 

By the way, for anyone looking to go down this road. Here is a pic of the new hinge cover:

 

2Hinges + 2covers + shipping =  ~$130

 



 

 

 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121021/d7ace408/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 332731 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121021/d7ace408/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the Reflector mailing list