REFLECTOR: Nothing Like a Hi G Pullout

Scott Durham bsdurham at charter.net
Tue Oct 9 10:33:49 CDT 2012


Not sure what this has to do with building/flying a velocity. I did not know you had to be attractive to be a female fighter pilot.

From: Mark Magee 
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 9:38 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Cc: Mark Magee 
Subject: REFLECTOR: Nothing Like a Hi G Pullout

I'm sure most of my Velo correspondence buddies have already seen the Israeli F-16 Shoot Down of the intruder-drone, but if not here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJVGkb3WoE

Nothing like an Israeli Fighter Pilot. I suspect if his missile didn't get a kill he was going to guns and then to RAM!
Speculation on how many G-s the boy (maybe an attractive lady-jock) was pulling in that clip???


Mark B. Magee
N34XL XLFG
Brady TX



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121009/7d6c9e04/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list