REFLECTOR: Help checking out

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Oct 9 10:14:39 CDT 2012


I don't mean to be critical here, and we are all adults.  I have a 
problem with the general line of responses.  I did not see any responses 
that answered the original question.

No doubt the Sebastian training is good.  I too transition training 
there too from John A.  At least this person is asking for transition 
training near where he is located.  It could be worse.  If he can't find 
anyone, he may just go up without any training.

I think he's got the idea that factory transition training is his best 
choice.  Now, does anyone have information regarding his original question?

On 10/8/2012 5:28 PM, David Rene Dugas wrote:
> Don't want to criticize any others but suggest the factory so you are sure to get what you need.  We just lost a retired Delta pilot locally who refused to get single engine transition update preparing for Lancair 4.  Sure you will know much of it but you may just get that pearl that saves you money and bruises or worse.  And a trip to Florida in the fall.
> Best,
> Rene'
> Commercial, Multi, and 620 hrs in Velo.
>
> On Oct 8, 2012, at 10:46 AM, Paul <padslider at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I am new to the Velocity.  I am a airline guy who still enjoys general aviation.  I hold a A + P also from Purdue.  As you are all aware this is a difficult bird to get into.  We have insurance solved where we do not need factory training.  Is there a CFI guy out there in the Velocity near Denver who can check me out?
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list