REFLECTOR: F 150
Gattenby
gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Oct 4 09:12:32 CDT 2012
I don't have a profile picture, but I'd like to see one of the truck when it's finished!
Noel
On Oct 3, 2012, at 11:45 PM, "Alex Balic" <velocity_pilot at verizon.net> wrote:
> As long as everyone is checking for great pictures- I am looking for a high res image of a direct profile of a velocity- we are doing a vehicle wrap on Milton Merskeys F-150 and he wants that on there- the bigger the file the better- I will remove any N-numbers and the like- please let me know what anyone has.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex
>
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
> Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:09 AM
> To: reflector
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Calendar 2013
>
> It's that time of year to start thinking about next year's Velocity calendar. A lot of folk's picked them up last, and I hope everyone enjoyed them. As a reminder all proceeds were donated to the Airveture BBQ, so it also supports a good cause.
>
> I would prefer to get different airplanes than we had this year, but please don't let that stop you, I had some difficulty getting enough pictures last year. People tend to prefer flying pictures than ground, but since I need a lot of detail (preferable 3,000 pixels) I'll take whatever you have. If your email provider won't support large files write me offline and I'll give you an ftp site to use. If you already sent pictures last year, I still have them, so you can simply let me know if you have a favorite.
>
> Brett
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121004/ab049416/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list