REFLECTOR: Epoxy Question

Robert Wood slvegl99 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 20:01:18 CDT 2012


Order from Velocity. I think it's Alfa-epoxy. Not too expensive, works at a reasonable speed, cures and holds well. West only for small, non-structural stuff!

Bob Wood

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2012, at 7:12 PM, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for your advice. It appears that I am using the wrong hardener. I will switch and try again. It sounds like West Epoxy is not the best. What is the recommended brand to use?
>  
> Lou Stedman
> Velocity SEFG
> N7044Q
> Olean, NY
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121002/82f3f10a/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list