REFLECTOR: Rough River - Apology

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Oct 1 21:33:36 CDT 2012


Tim - We're sorry you couldn't make it.  The weather was horrible, and we
didn't fly either, but some did, and we had a great time hanging out and
talking canards.


All - I would like to put in my plug for more Velocity drivers to put this
on their calendar, and I think the folks that have attended in the last
couple of years (Dugas, Kufalk, Bourgeois, Dallas, Nelson, Rhodenbaugh, and
several others) would recommend it as well.  Some have felt like outsiders
in the past and seen this as a "Cozy" or "plans builder" event.  But I have
to say that the community has welcomed us with open arms, and we always
have a great time.  And, many years you can see more canards here than at
any other event, and see many of them fly or get a ride, which is not the
case elsewhere.  It's also a great time of year for Kentucky with the
leaves changing color and the days not too hot.  So please consider it, I'd
be happy to give folks more information offline if you're interested (I run
thier website, [LINK: http://www.roughriver.org/] roughriver.org as well).
Dates for next year are September 26/27th...


Brett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20121001/df6d239c/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list